Paradise

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree...

Hello All!  This year I would like to share a few of my family's fabulous Christmas Trees!!  Featured are four very beautiful, very creative, and very original Christmas Trees from our Christmas this year!  And now, without further adieu...

Modern Merriment

This tree belongs to my mother!  
This tree is a funky potpourri of "favorite things"

We had to include two of the home's Alma Maters!


Nostalgic Noel

This lovely Silver & Gold  tree belongs to my grandmother!

Many of the angels on her tree once belonged to her mother!

I love how meaningful each ornament is!

This tree is full of lifelong memories!!


Traditional Trimmings

How gorgeous is this tree?!  This beaut belongs to my stepmother Carol!

This is one of my favorite Santas!
This tree is so  Enchanting!  
I really love this ornament!  Classic!

Sporty Spirits

This year, my future mother-in-law wanted to pay tribute
 to my  fiance by giving him his own tree!
Josh's mom collected Sports Illustrated Christmas Ornaments for Josh
 every year since he was a little boy!
Josh is a sports fanatic!  Can you tell?
Oldie but Goodie!!
"I'm too fast fo ya!"  - M. Ali
It was so much fun to go around the tree and name the athletes!  
Arkansas native Scottie Pippin!!
Can you tell who this is?!
I had to save the BEST for last!!!!
I hope that you enjoyed our family trees!!  I can't wait to see what these four ladies have in store for next year!  Until next time...Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment